Autism & ADHD family guide
by Suzy Rowland
S.E.N.D. In The Clowns started as a collection of diary entries. A cathartic way for me to cope with the injustice I felt as my son was repeatedly excluded from primary school due to his behaviours. Turns out they were autistic, ADHD behaviours. My aim is to share a personal story in S.E.N.D. in the Clowns and encourage parents, educators, social and health care professionals, to recognise their power to positively influence a child or young person’s life, in every single interaction. Even in a system that struggles to hear the voices of children with unique learning profiles.
What I do
- Founder #happyinschool project
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Group sessions for parents
- ADHD, Autistic Specialist Family Coach
- Inspirational Speaker
- Neurodiversity Trainer for professionals (teachers, social workers, mental health professionals).
Buy S.E.N.D. in the Clowns here: http://www.suzyrowland.com